Thursday, June 25, 2009

news and such

well folks, I'm back to using this blog page as a place to post about my recording status. I usually end up releasing albums two years apart, but I really want to try to do two in 2009. I'm not sure if I'll complete this one in time. The songs are ready, but getting them recorded can be a big task.

Last time around I recorded everything to tape, almost entirely bypassing the computer. That worked out pretty well, but I have to say that I have relapsed into using the computer again for recording purposes.

Speaking of computers, I've just about had it with social networking sites. People need to get out and talk to their neighbors, make some real friends etc. Now it seems like the older people (baby boomers primarily) are really latching onto this twitter thing. I guess they figure that since they missed the boat on myspace years ago, this is their gig. It seems to me like a huge waste of time. I guess they have nothing better to do (sad indeed).

oh well, talk to you later..

1 comment:

rapidacid said...

Ben, I never got a chance to get your email / phone number off facebook ...

Contact met at pete.lavetsky@gmail.com